How do I commission a piece?
- Please reach out to email@example.com
How long does it take before a commission is finished?
- It usually takes 6 to 12 weeks, depending on the size and design of the artwork. However we do work with a waiting list, please reach out via email to get an update on the current waiting list. During the creation of the commission regular updates are shared.
- Prices are based on the size of the artwork and are the same for each texture.
- We charge 50% down payment up front.
How much is the shipping fee?
- The shipping fee depends on the size and weight of the artwork and the destination. Your order may be subject to local taxes and import duties, which are levied by your local customs authority or the used shipping carrier. We are unable to calculate the exact amount in duties and taxes your order might incur. Studio hARTe does not cover any such taxes, duties or related charges. Taxes and duties incurred on refused or unclaimed packages are not covered by Marit hARTe.
Can I pick up my order?
- Feel free to pick up your artwork in our Studio in Aalsmeer, The Netherlands.
How long does it take for an order to arrive?
- This depends on the size and weight of the artwork and on the destination. All items displayed as in stock will generally be send out within 15 working days. For an estimation of the delivery date please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
How do I contact Marit hARTe?
- Email: email@example.com
- Instagram: @marit-harte
TERMS & CONDITIONS